Family Gym Drop-In
Sunday Morning Family Gym Drop In is BACK!
Join us on Sunday mornings from 10:00-12:00 for 2-hours of open gym, free-time.
Last Family Gym Drop In of our 2022-2023 Season is Sunday May 7..
Sunday Family Gym Drop In will return in Fall 2023 (September/October)
Single child drop-in
We accept exact cash, debit or credit only (Visa or Mastercard)
10-Visit punch card
We accept exact cash, debit or credit only. Available at the front desk for purchase
- Eclipse Gymnastics require a waiver to be filled out, signed and witnessed for all children entering the facility (to be done upon the first visit to the facility). A waiver can be found online (below) or is available at the office.
- Before entering the gymnastics facility, all children must be signed in at the front desk.
- Participants should be wearing appropriate clothing (no jeans, zippers or snaps). Try to refrain from wearing jewelry (watches, necklaces, bracelets etc.)
- Participants must be in bare feet while on the gymnastics equipment. Guardians may keep their socks on.
- No outdoor footwear is permitted on the gymnastics equipment.
- No food or drink (other then water) allowed on the gymnastics equipment. Snacks are permitted in the entranceway or in designated toy room.
- Please care for your infant (i.e., changing diapers) outside of the gymnastics equipment.
- One at a time on all gymnastics equipment
- If you need help, ASK!
- Be courteous and respectful of the equipment and other participants.
- An adult must accompany children under five at all times.
- Eclipse Gymnastics is not responsible for any personal belongings
- Children not yet mobile (not crawling/walking) are free
- Sunday Morning Family Gym Drop In is recommended for Ages 10 & under.